Mentoring in Flower Essences
ASHUH presents an international mentoring program:
MENTORING IN FLOWER ESSENCES
with Ana Klikovac PhD
Beginning of the program: December 1, 2021
Dates of the program: ONLINE ON ZOOM
- December 2021: 1st, 8th, 15th
- January 2022: 12th, 19th, 26th
- February 2022: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- March 2022: 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th
Please note that all these dates are Wednesdays from 5-7 pm Zagreb time.
Mentor: Ana Klikovac PhD
Program Fee: 699 EUR
Duration of the program: 15 sessions, a total of 30 hours
Mentoring time: 5-7 PM CET (Zagreb time zone) online on Zoom.
Please check your timezone here.
Learn more about flower essences and how you can use them in your practice!
Flower Essences were first discovered by Dr Edward Bach (1886–1936), English physician and homeopath, who was inspired to develop a simple and gentle healing method that would require no medical background from its users. Bach flower remedies are widely used in homeopathic practice today, but also lay people use it too as a self-healing method.
Inspired by the healing system of Bach flower remedies, Australian herbalist and homeopath Ian White developed his own system of flower essences, with flowers unique to Australian continent.
Today many other systems of flower essences can be found available for use, like Alaskan flower essences, Californian flower essences, etc.
Flower essences can be used alongside homeopathy, tissue salts, or any other healing modalities, including conventional medicine. These essences will not interfere with the healing process initiated by homeopathic remedies.
Ana Klikovac has been using flower essences for herself and her family for more than 16 years. She is also a registered practitioner for Bach flower remedies and Australian Bush Flower Essences. She uses this two healing methods in her homeopathic practice with successful results for many years already. Ana is an author of a book “Bach Flower Remedies for a Happy and Balanced Life”, published in Croatian language (Beletra, 2021), and in English language (B.Jain, 2021).
The course might be beneficial for:
- Homeopathic doctors and homeopathic practitioners
- Students of homeopathy
- Medical doctors, veterinary doctors, dentists, pharmacists and pharmacy technicians, nurses and midwives, and other healthcare professionals interested in studying flower essences
- Researchers, scientists, professors and teachers of homeopathy
- Practitioners of all other methods of alternative and integrative medicine interested in studying flower essences
- Individuals with no medical or homeopathic experience who are interested in flower essences
By completing this program, you will learn the following:
- Indications for use of individual flower essences
- How to choose the right flower essences combination
- How to prepare a personal bootle of flower essences
- Examples from practice on useful applications of flower essences
- Combining flower essences together with homeopathy
- Combining different flower essences systems
- Dosage recommendations for humans, animals and plants
- Application of flower essences during pregnancy, birth and breastfeeding
- Dosage and application for babies and children
By using flower essences you will be able to help your clients overcome their mental and emotional challenges, like:
- resolving anxiety, fears and phobias
- coping with difficult and challenging times during life
- overcoming sadness and deep-seated grief
- resolving negative effects from traumas, shock, bad news, terror
- building better and stronger relationships with parents, partner, children, co-workers, and bosses.
- developing intuition, creativity, spirituality, determination, flexibility
- overcoming doubt and indecision
- finding your personal and professional path, and understanding your purpose / mission and life-lessons
- releasing negative emotions like anger, jealousy, suspiciousness, envy, bitterness
- overcoming mental and physical tiredness, laziness, apathy
- resolving and releasing causes of disease
How using flower remedies might benefit your practice?
- Combine flower essences with homeopathy and other natural healing methods for even better results in your practice
- Treat certain conditions only with flower essences
- Find out how the use of flower essences can help you in your daily practice
The full fee for the program is 699 EUR.
By sending the payment of 699 EUR via Paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org you will be registered for the Mentoring in flower essences program !
Or send us an e-mail to email@example.com with your inquiry and we will send you a pro-forma invoice if you wish to transfer the payment from your bank account.
CERTIFICATION: A certificate of participation will be issued to all participants by ASHUH.
**Please note this is not a certified course by The Bach Centre, or any other institution. This is a course specially designed by Ana Klikovac PhD and the certificate will be issued by ASHUH company. For those who wish to pursue their further education to be registered practitioners for flower essences, Ana will provide information during the course about your nexts steps in education, as well as provide guidance on the recommended literature, for each flower essences system.
For mor information Contact Ana!
Phone: +385 1 7988 870
Mob: +385 99 322 1312